daniela silivas retired in 1991 as one of the most successful gymnasts ever . today at the age of 42 she tried to do her famed beam mount … and succeeded! what an incredible woman!
511. At Luna’s wedding, the whole of the front row of seats was reserved for apparently no one. Harry went up to her at the end of the service. “Luna, who was meant to sit there?” Luna turned her glassy eyes on him. “Oh, they did sit there. In a spiritual way, I suppose,” she said. She pointed out the seats one by one. “Right. That one’s for my mother, those are for your parents because I think I would have liked them, that one is for Sirius, the one next to that is for Professor Lupin - they were friends, weren’t they? - and that’s for Tonks, then Fred Weasley, then Mad-Eye, then Professor Dumbledore, then Professor Snape. I hope they liked the wedding.” She smiled and waved into what was seemingly empty space, before prancing off into the crowds. Harry had never felt so touched before.
I think that’s the best Head Canon I’ve ever read.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: